Sunday 2 March 2014

All a little overwhelming

I didn't ever think that I would get so much out of joining 'the dark side' but day 2 and I am loving it, yet my head is spinning with all this new information, trying to remember that various addresses, passwords, and how to do what.  The list goes on and on and for a technofobic (not sure if this is a proper word or how I spell it) I am slightly overwhelmed with it all but enjoying the fact that I am, slowly but surely, being brought into the 'real' world.

A huge thanks to my darling husband for bringing me and giving me the opportunity of being part of this inner circle and for having so much patience in trying to get me 'up to speed"!  Always challenging!

Any support, help and advise is, and always will be, appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. The force is strong in you! (Yoda from Star Wars)

    ReplyDelete